I have always thought email is a bit boring. So I thought why not share my kik with my followers!
If you have a question or just fancy a chat then kik me: markthinks
Getting over a cold seems to go on forever. I hope it clears soon as valentine’s day is coming up and I need to be at my best!
This is hilariously light humoured, but also incredibly good at the same time. I love it!
- Donald Trump
- Amateur political experts
- A sneeze that doesn’t quite happen
- Brexit remain voters who can’t accept how democracy works – I’m a remainer not a “remoaner”, I have accepted the result and I’m dealing with it
- Noisy eaters
- “I, personally”
- People protesting because it seems like the fashionable thing rather than the right thing to do
- Using fog lights when there’s no fog
Continue reading “Things that annoy me – Updated”
“It’s easier to be alone.
Because what if you learn that you need love and then you don’t have it? What if you like it and lean on it? What if you shape your life around it and then It falls apart? Can you even survive that kind of pain? Losing love is like organ damage.
It’s like dying.
The only difference is death ends.
This? It could go on forever.”
Grey’s Anatomy. Season 7. Episode 22 – “Unaccompanied Minor”
I am loving this song at the moment!
Click on the picture to go to YouTube to listen.
“Before I ever met you” by Banks
Let me know what you think.